Follow Me On Twitter

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Things We Don't Use Anymore

Today I was thinking to myself, what are some things that we as a modern culture have stopped using in the last decade or so?


Here's a short list. 


And just in case it's been so long since you've seen these things that you forgot what they are, I've linked each with a Wikipedia article.


 



Paper Maps 



Payphones 


VCR 


Phonebook




(to me only good for raising up my computer monitor) 


Dial-Up Internet Service 


Film Cameras 



Landline Phone 


I'm sure there is a lot of technology I missed so if you can think of any more, please feel free to leave it in the comments section.









Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment