Follow Me On Twitter

Monday, June 14, 2010

E3 Or Not To E3?

I really tried to avoid talking about E3, which for those who don't know is the Electronic Entertainment Expo, an annual trade show for the computer and video games industry going on this week in California.



But, since I'm the self-anointed tech blogger for The Buzz it's kind of hard not to write SOMETHING up on the subject.  I was hesitant to say anything on the subject because I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to gaming.

This is what I've decided to do instead.  Post on here links to people and websites that actually know what they're talking about.

Here's what I do know concerning E3 this year.

The new XBox 360 was announced.

Microsoft's Kinect motion control system was unveiled.

And, that's about it.

That brings us back to my original point, I have no idea what I'm talking about so here's some helpful websites in case you are curious about what's happening at E3.

Just click on the logos.














And last but not least, you can always go to the official E3 website.  Here's the LINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment