Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Premature iPhone-ulation

I've freely admitted before that my blog titles suck and let's just say I'm staying true to posts of past with this one!

So, surprise, surprise, today a bunch of the new iphone 4's arrived two days earlier than expected.  Of course, you had to have gotten in that first day of pre-ordering for that to happen and I've scoured Youtube to find the people who did and got a pretty neat collection of un-boxing and hands-on videos for you here.

You can also check out Engadget's iPhone 4 review from Joshua Topolsky at this link

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/22/iphone-4-review/

And, the boingboing.net review here http://www.boingboing.net/2010/06/22/apple-iphone-4-hands.html

























2 comments:

  1. [...] June 23, 2010 12:01 am This post is neat because they’ve included videos of people unboxing their iPhone 4′s. Enjoy! I’ve freely admitted before that my blog titles suck and let’s just say I’m staying true to posts of past with this one! So, surprise, surprise, today a bunch of the new iphone 4′s arrived two days earlier than expected.  Of course, you had to have gotten in that first day of pre-ordering for that to happen and I’ve scoured Youtube to find the people who did and got a pretty neat collection of un-boxing and hands-on videos for you here. You can a … Read More [...]

    ReplyDelete