Follow Me On Twitter

Friday, August 12, 2011

My 80's New Wave Mix Tape

I grew up in the 80's and lived through the New Wave era.  Recently I've gotten nostalgic for that time and as a result is the list below.


It's an 80's mix tape that I'm going to work on putting together.  Obviously it's not actually going to be on tape but I plan on putting these together in an iTunes playlist.  If you can think of anymore that I should add, feel free to leave your suggestion in the comment area.

So, in no particular order...

Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung

West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys

Saved By Zero - The Fixx

Head Over Heels ~ Tears For Fears

Come On Eileen ~~ Dexy's Midnight Runners

Safety Dance ~~ Men Without Hats

Pop Musik ~~ M

99 Red Balloons ~~ Nena

Tainted Love ~~ Soft Cell

Don't You Want Me ~~ The Human League

Always Something There To Remind Me ~~ Naked Eyes

In a Big Country - Big Country

Perfect Way ~~ Scritti Politti

Love Plus One ~~ Haircut 100

Alive & Kicking ~~ Simple Minds

The Look Of Love ~~ ABC

Desire (Come And Get It) ~~ Gene Loves Jezebel

Just Like Heaven ~~ The Cure

I Melt With You ~~ Modern English

Tenderness ~~ General Public

I Ran (So Far Away) ~~ A Flock of Seagulls

Dance Hall Days ~~ Wang Chung

Enjoy The Silence ~~ Depeche Mode

Obsession ~~ Animotion

Poison Arrow ~~ ABC

Friday I'm in Love ~~ The Cure

True ~ Spandau Ballet

Let’s Go ~ Wang Chung

Don’t You (Forget About Me) ~ Simple Minds

What Have I Done To Deserve This ~ Pet Shot Boys

Our House ~ Madness

C’mon Eileen ~ Dexys Midnight Runners

Der Kommissar ~ After The Fire

Sunglasses At Night ~ Corey Hart

Rock Me Amadeus ~ Falco

One Thing Leads To Another ~ The Fixx

What About Me ~ Moving Pictures

If You Leave ~ OMD

Dancing in Heaven (Orbital Be-Bop) ~ Q-Feel

Shout ~ Tears For Fears

To Live And Die In L.A. ~ Wang Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment