Follow Me On Twitter

Thursday, July 8, 2010

iPhone 4 Countdown - 13 Days Left

In 13 days I can upgrade, with a full discount, from my Blackberry Bold to an iPhone 4!  So, every couple of days from now until then I'll be blogging about some apps I'm looking forward to using on my new mobile device.
*These are fully functional io4 applications*
Ambiance: This "environment enhancer" plays ambient audio, like thunderstorms, in the background. - $2.99




Facebook has been updated with the ability to watch videos, 720p picture uploads, and the ability to view and write on walls of events. - FREE
Tasker Lite now utilizes local push notification for scheduled tasks and keeps track of your location in the background to alert you of nearby tasks. The graphics have all be upped for the retina display. - FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment