Follow Me On Twitter

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rules To Live By - Part 1

I've never had a personal set of rules to live by but as I grow older I'm beginning to think I should so, here's my first attempt.  Feel free to use these as your own, if you dare.

1)  Have a backup plan.

I thought of this one at of all places, the video store a few days ago when realizing that they might not have the movie I was looking for.  They didn't and I left empty handed.

2)  Change course in Mid-Stream

It's okay to admit your plan was the wrong one and start from scratch.  Even better, ask for help in coming up with a new one!

3)  Don't Take Yourself Too Seriously

Go ahead, laugh at your mistakes; it will show that you're human. (I've actually struggled with this my whole life.)

That's it for now but come back for part 2, coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment