Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November Daybreak


I was sitting in my living room at the start of another day and looked out the sliding glass door. This is what I saw so the camera came out.

To further paint the picture it was a rather cold and windy mid-November morning. Probably the chilliest day we had experienced so far this fall. The clouds were moving incredibly fast and I was worried I'd miss the perfect photo. Luckily that wasn't the case. I just love how the sun is reflected off the white house. There was very weird shadowing from the light seeping through the rapidly moving overcast sky.

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment